Friday 15 August 2014

Week 4 in Room 7

Hi all,
I'm yet to go into school to get my school camera to post week 4 photos but would like to share some of these pictures of the lovely get well cards the children made me when they were with Mrs Hopkins on Friday.
They really made my Thursday night (after spending a day feeling miserable!)...must admit I shed a tear.
I love what your children wrote - and some of the jokes were hilarious. If you look on the right hand side of the blog you will see some page links. I have made a new one - The childrens' work (click on this and you will see some of their work)....
Also note the ipad page - this shows 5 of the apps we are using in class. Focusing on pic collage at the moment for our non-fiction reading.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach, hoping you are feeling better xx The kids adore you and were so excited to get out of some maths and library time to make you a card!! (rest assured they still did their work - it was a prerequisite). You have such a great class and are instilling some beautiful attributes in there. We are all so lucky to have you. xxxxx Rest up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny - thank you for your lovely positive message!! I loved my cards - so very precious - it was nice being back in Room 7 today & feeling better! Thank you for helping Room 7 - a million! Rachel

    ReplyDelete