Tuesday 12 August 2014

Kid President - Wednesday

We watched this Kid President vid this morning about heroes....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgF1Enrgo2g

The children got together into groups and talked about their everyday heroes...HERE THEY ARE: 

(we had a lot more....look out for their SUPER hero stories...) 

Miss Burt - keeps me safe & makes sure Room 7 have a great time.
Mum - she looks after me
Dad - he's nice to me
Bailey - a best friend for a long time
Theo - he keeps hooking me up to awesome games
Cousin - Millie, she always lets me join in things
My soul - controls my feelings and is inside me
Molly - makes me feel safe & comfortable
Auntie Karen - she cheers me up when I'm sad
Dog Waggs - when I'm sad he licks my face and makes me happy
Rowan - my brother, he stands up for me when I'm hurt
Pet Mac - he protects me from dogs
Dad - he's a mechanic and gave me one of his cars
Cousin Harry - let's me go in his pool, we play fun games
Cousin Will - he looks out for me when I get hurt
And from Miss Burt - ALL MY SUPER SHARP 7 students - each & every day you are my heroes - you inspire me - and want me to do the best I can for you.
You wear your super hero capes every day (& I must add...so do your parents =) yay - you all rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment