Sunday 17 August 2014

Week 4 (2nd edition)...

Hi all - I am feeling much better and spent some good hours in school today - missed my Room 7! Wow - neat to see the work the children have done with Mrs Hopkins & Mrs Walker! Well done Room 7 =)


WOW such SUPER SHARP homework over $150 auction dollar students!

Bella being a busy bee - using Pic Collage on the ipad after reading an article (non-fiction reading). 

Smile on your dile - thank you Michelle. Miss Burt was in school today, Sunday and WOW to get such a neat cheer me up picture in the class letterbox =) thank you!

Ruby M - what a super duper GET WELL CARD...you'll be working for Hallmark before we know it!

A nice shoot, bang, hit...get well picture from Boston - love it! I love the read & black rainbow!

SHARP STUDENT (for week 4) Mr Koby Dennes for displaying being SHARP in telling a teacher.  


HOMEWORK: Because I only just got the homework books marked today (Sunday) - I'm not sure if the children have done their spelling partner testing...(I'll have to check with the children 2moro)
SO...
this week - I will give the children a syllable activity to do and also to keep working on getting INFORMATION, INFORMATION, INFORMATION for their speech..
I was blown away today - some children have got a lot of information for their speech! WOW - EEE......
Have a good week all - and remember to check the new links on the righthand side on here, the blog... =)
Enjoy Room 7's wonderful writing & ipad links. 

Finally remember there is a teacher only day on Monday 1st September.  School will be closed for teacher professional development.



2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog so much work an your private time gone into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment (we do the comment dance) LOL! I love all the pics of the children =) .... love sharing it with them too...so they can see themselves in the bright lights ;)

    ReplyDelete