Wednesday 11 January 2017

13.1.2017

ROOM 7 GRATEFUL JAR...
In the beginning of the school year room 7 wrote 1 thing there were grateful for: Here they are a year later:

- For the wonderful class and teacher.
- To --- for letting me play with her and ---.
- For letting me borrow your glue stick.
- Stand up for somebody.
- --- has been kind to me by letting me join in a game.
- Thank you Mum & Dad for looking after me all my life. 
- --- was kind to me when she let me join in her game.
- --- because she lets me play when I'm lonely.
- Thank you for being my friend.
- --- is a very good friend.
- You rock.
- Room 7 have a great smile. 
- Telling jokes. 
- --- because he plays with me. 
- I am grateful for people being good. 
- You are cool, you rock.
- When --- let me have a turn.
- I am thankful for all the food and water.
- Liv is very kind, because she has invited me to her party. 
- Thank you Miss Burt for the lovely note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment