Wednesday 1 June 2016

ALL group...accelerated learning in literacy

This morning we did a quick write: 
(Our focus was adding detail so we don't just have 1 word answers).

I'll never forget...
- My grandparents in Germany
- Room 7 going super crazy
- My 92 year old Great-Grandma
- My dog, his name is Eddie, he is white with black spots
- My nice family because they love me.
- Room 7 because it's the best class I've been in
- Names of people because they're special
- My pets that swim
- My friends at school because they may be my friends for life
- Lego it's my favourite toy and I like making random stuff.
- Greytown School because it has a good principal.
- Miss Burt because she is the best, best, best teacher I have met.


By: William Plimmer. Elliot Snook  Sophia Mitchell. Jet Hibbard.Liv Stevens

3 comments:

  1. There are a couple of contenders but I'll go with the Miss Burt she is the best, best teacher I have met, for Liv. Am I close??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cool..Jet's comments have to be Eddie and his lego and building random things.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsten you are spot on!!!! Sarah - you not so =)

    ReplyDelete