Thursday 5 May 2016

SHARP lesson this week is RESPECT.

ROOM 7 had some good discussion on different ways of showing respect to other people and property.


This is what they told me they do at home to show respect:
Jordyn - tidies up in her room every day. She tidies her plate.
Petra - helps clean up after dinner.
Fergus - puts the dishes on the bench. Eats with his mouth closed. Doesn't talk with his mouth full (nice manners Fergus).
Zac - does stuff for Mum and Dad.
Kuini - puts things where they go. Takes care of her brothers. Picks up rubbish for her mum.
Mackenzie - does jobs.
Niysa - helps her mum.
Charlie - tidies up the house.
Campbell - puts the dishes on the bench and tidies up after himself.
Ava - puts the dishes away. Puts her plate away and cleans up the kitchen.
Jet - does mum's jobs.
Elliot - does the washing.
Harrison - puts his toys away.
Tyah - puts the dishes away.
Esther - opens the door for people. Puts her plate up.
Jacob - picks things for dinner from the garden.


I talked to the class how it is important to show respect to yourself - so this is how some of Room 7 do so: 
Look after yourself - Zac
By telling yourself that you're important every day - Mackenzie
I look where I am going - Niysa
Get yourself a treat - Charlie
Keeping myself healthy - Campbell
Treating myself and not falling over - Ava
I brush my teeth, I stay fit and I eat healthy - Jet
I be good to me - Elliot
Feed myself - Tyah
Look after my body and stay healthy - Esther


No comments:

Post a Comment