Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mid-week week2

Our school garden - we are lucky enough to have had Mrs (Ruth) Evans - an awesome Nanny to some of our children at school volunteer to take small groups of children and work with them in the garden or potting shed.
4 children have been chosen to work with Ruth tomorrow (for about 20 minutes) - (we will change the children over the next few weeks).
I had a lot of children wanting to be the first in the gardening group so I had a group of children write a persuasive letter to me - telling me why I should choose them.
If you click on the link to the right of here....."The children's work" you can read some of the letters.
http://greytown7.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-childrens-work.html

If you click on this link this will take you to when KIDS CAN COOK KITCHEN was at our school last term. You can then watch the video of what the children did when Chris was working with them.


Link straight to the video


No comments:

Post a Comment